- To learn about economic resources
- Participate in a survivor simulation game.
- Describe economic resources.
- Explain the difference between natural, human and capital resources.
- Explain the concept of interdependence.
- Starter: The Survivor Game!!
- The three basic economics questions | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Economic Systems | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Survivor Game Review
- Task 1 | Interdependence | Thinking Activity.
- Interdependence | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 2 | Interdependence | Flow Diagram Activity.
- Review: Time for TED… | Life Cycle of a T-Shirt
Assignment 1.1 | Business DME
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!
BBI2O – Whole Course
BBI2O – Unit 1 – Lesson 3: Economic Resources
Add to cart
BBI2O – Whole Of Unit 1