- To learn about banking.
- To explain why we have banks.
- To explain what the Bank of Canada does.
- To define key banking terms.
- To research other types of financial institutions.
- Starter: Why do we have banks? Are banks a business? How do banks make money?
- Introduction to Canadian Banking | Teacher led note taking and discussion.
- Task 1 | Comparing Bank Accounts | Online Research Activity.
- Task 2 | Bank Accounts Explained | Video.
- Opening a Bank Account | Teacher led note taking and discussion.
- Online or Virtual? | Online Research Activity.
- Review: Time for TED… Your Money and Your Mind with Wendy De La Rosa | Episode 3
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!
BBI2O – Whole Course
BBI2O – Unit 3 – Lesson 3: Banking
Add to cart
BBI2O – Whole Of Unit 3