- To learn about how international events and disasters can impact trade and the Canadian economy.
- Investigate the value of the losses and expenditures incurred as a result of the attacks of 9/11.
- Explain the impacts of different international events and disasters on trade, the environment, energy and national security.
- Create a report outlining the short and long term impacts of an international event or disaster on the Canadian economy.
- Starter: Can you name the deadliest natural disasters of 2022?
- Impact of International Events and Disasters on the Economy | Teacher led instruction and class discussion.
- Task 1 | Impacts of 9/11 on the US Economy | Research and infographic report.
- Investigating the Economic Impact of 9/11 | Teacher led instruction and class discussion.
- Group share of infographics.
- Review: Summary Question Exit Ticket | Individual task.
Assignment 4.2 | Impacts of International Events and Disasters
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!
CIA4U – Whole Course
CIA4U – Unit 4 – Lesson 7: Responding to International Events and Disasters
Add to cart
CIA4U – Whole Of Unit 4