- To learn about the importance of currency to international economies.
- Explain why citizens or economies in one country might require the currency of another country.
- Explain how foreign exchange values are influenced by supply and demand.
- Explain how an increase (or decrease) in the availability of a currency may cause a decline or rise in that currency’s foreign exchange value.
- Starter: 60 Seconds: How many currencies can you name?
- Introduction to Currency | Teacher led instruction.
- Foreign Exchange Market Game.
- Game Reflection Questions | Individual task.
- Factors Affecting the Value of Currency | Teacher led instruction and note taking.
- Currency Reflection Questions | Individual task.
- Review: Summary Question | Individual task.
- Homework: Exchange Rate Conversion Worksheet.
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!
CIA4U – Whole Course
CIA4U – Unit 4 – Lesson 6: Currency and the Foreign Exchange
Add to cart
CIA4U – Whole Of Unit 4