- To learn about interdependence.
- Define interdependence.
- Explain why countries trade.
- Explain the difference between comparative and absolute advantage.
- Interpret a Production Possibilities Curve.
- Explain the concept of Opportunity Cost.
- Starter: Infographic Study [individual task].
- Teacher led instruction and note taking.
- Production Possibilities Curve: Graphical Application [class task].
- Absolute and Comparative Advantage [teacher led instruction and note taking].
- Production Possibilities Curve worksheet [individual task].
- Comparative Advantage worksheet [individual task].
- Review: Peer Assessment
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!
CIA4U – Whole Course
CIA4U – Unit 4 – Lesson 3: Interdependence
Add to cart
CIA4U – Whole Of Unit 4