- To learn about the importance of personal branding
- Identify what a ‘Personal Brand’ is
- Look at other people’s brands and values
- Consider what your brand and values may be
- Consider the implications of choosing the wrong brand or image to portray
- Starter: Think You Can Remember Over 70% Of These Famous Brand Logos?
- You as a brand | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- What is a brand? | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 1 | Identify brand values for different companies
- People in brands
- Task 2 | You as the brand | Video
- Task 3 | You as the brand | What do you think their brand values are?
- Online profiles | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Why is personal branding important? How can it be useful to you? | Class discussion
- Task 4 | Personal Brand Creation
- Task 5 | What colour is your brand?
- Review: How are you going to use personal branding?
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!