- To learn about employee protection and discrimination
- Understand that workers rights are human rights
- Understand that adequate protections in the workplace can mean the difference between a decent standard of living and poverty for many families
- Understand that the right of workers to act collectively for their interests is an important and pressing issue in Canada and the world, recognized by Canadian and international law.
- Starter: What is the image trying to tell us?
- Human Rights in Canada | Class discussion
- Task 1 | Human Rights Timeline | Date and Event Matching Activity
- Protecting the Employee | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 2 | Workers Rights in Canada Timeline | Victory or Loss?
- Equality and Discrimination | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 3 | Test your knowledge | Multiple Choice Quiz
- Task 4 | Diversity at Tesco | Business Case Study
- Review: What would you do?
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!