- To learn about job recruitment and retention.
- Define job retention.
- Explain why and how businesses recruit employees.
- Assess the best ways to recruit different employees.
- Analyse the best strategies for job retention.
- Starter: “Sometimes getting a job is easy and keeping it can be a challenge!”
- Why a business might choose to recruit staff? | Class Discussion
- Task 1 | How do businesses recruit? | Brainstorm
- Task 2 | What factors needs to be taken into consideration? | Brainstorm
- Task 3 | Job advertisements | Individual Activity
- Task 4 | How might these jobs be recruited?
- Task 5 | The perfect resume
- Task 6 | Interview questions
- Task 7 | Retention | Infographic Analysis
- Task 8 | Retention Strategies
- Review: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
Optional Activity | McDonalds Job Recruitment Activity
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!