- To learn about the control process in business.
- Describe the control process.
- Describe progressive discipline and its impact on the individual
- Describe the impact of internal and external control measures
- Explain the three types of control systems used by organizations
- Starter: Recap | What is the management process?
- Recap | The Management Process | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Class Discussion | What is control? Why is it important?
- Control | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 1 | Type of Control | Crack the Code!
- Steps in the control process | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 2 | Types of Control | Jigsaw Activity
- The most popular control type | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 3 | Types of Control Example | Paired card sort
- Task 4 | Comparing types of control
- Summary | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Review | Mutliple Choice Questions
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!