- To learn how to conduct Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Describe Porter’s Five Forces Model.
- Explain Porter’s Five Forces Model.
- Apply the model to a given example.
- Critique the model.
- Starter: I’m the Question!
- Porter’s Five Forces Model | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 1 | Porter’s Five Forces Model | Diagram Sketch
- Five Factors Explanation| Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 2 | Summary Task!
- Task 3 | Apple iPad | Business Case Study
- Industry Attractiveness | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Review: Pass the Buck!
Assignment 4.1 | Strategic Planning
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!