- To learn how to conduct a SWOT analysis.
- Explain what a SWOT analysis is.
- Analyse a SWOT analysis for a given business.
- Create a SWOT analysis for a given business.
- Create corporate objectives and strategy based upon a SWOT analysis.
- Starter: Post-it! What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What is a SWOT analysis? | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Features of a SWOT analysis | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 1 | Starbucks Example | SWOT analysis
- Task 2 | Business Analysis | Leisure Centre Example
- Task 3 | Create a SWOT analysis | Leisure Centre Example
- Task 4 | Create corporate objectives and strategy for leisure centre
- Review: Personal SWOT analysis
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!