- To learn how to conduct a PESTLE Analysis
- Describe and explain the PESTLE Analysis.
- Assess a PESTLE analysis for Starbucks.
- Apply the PESTLE analysis to a business.
- Compare the impact of components of the PESTLE analysis on a business
- Starter: Logo Quiz!
- Task 1 | What is a PESTLE Analyis? | Video and questions
- PESTLE Analysis | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 2| Components of PESTLE | Class brainstorm
- Components of PESTLE | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 3 | PESTLE example | Starbucks | Business Case Study
- Task 4 | PESTLE Case Study | Independent Research
- Review: Ask a question – what is the factor?
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!
BOH4M – Whole Course
BOH4M – Unit 4 – Lesson 2: Internal and External Constraints
Add to cart
BOH4M – Whole Of Unit 4