- To learn about how to manage conflict and stress in the workplace
- Evaluate the different types of conflict management styles
- Describe the factors that contribute to stress and conflict in the work place
- Evaluate the impact of personal and work related stress on job performance
- Identify stress reduction techniques that employees can use
- Starter: When I get into a conflict I usually react by… When I see conflict I usually… | Class discussion.
- Conflict Scenario’s | What would you do?
- Conflict Management Styles | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 1 | Conflict Situations | Decision Making Exercise
- Stress and Stressors | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Sources of Stress | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Type A and Type B Personalities | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Personality and Stress | Class Discussion
- Task 2 | Consequences of Stress | Video
- Consequences of Stress | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Stress Reduction Techniques | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Review: Stress Reduction Techniques in the workplace
Assignment 3.3 | Conflict Management Styles
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!