- To learn about motivation in the workplace
- Define motivation
- Understand why motivation is important in a business
- Be able to explain the monetary methods of motivation
- Be able to explain the non-monetary methods of motivation
- Perform appropriate calculations in relation to payments
- Starter: Why do people work?
- Why is it important to motivate people? | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 1 | Motivation Scenario
- Methods of motivation | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 2 | Monetary vs. Non-monetary | Card sort
- Task 3 | John Lewis and Motivation | Business Case Study
- Task 4 | Monetary Motivation | Calculations Worksheet
- Review: True or false?
Assignment 3.1 | Top 100 Businesses and Motivation
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!