- To learn about power sources
- Define power
- Identify and explain the different types of power
- Explain how to empower others
- Differentiate between power and empowerment
- Starter: Guess the leader!
- What is power? | Class discussion
- Types of power | Class brainstorm
- Types of power | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 1 | Stalin – A great leader? | Types of power case study
- Task 2 | Power scenarios in the workplace | Decision Making Exercise
- Empowerment and empowering others | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Review: Globe and Mail Article Analysis
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!