- To learn about the role of the human resources department
- Define human resource management.
- Describe the four key roles of the human resource department.
- Explain what the human resources planning department does.
- Analyse the human resource process of a selected business.
- Starter: Human resources word search
- Introduction to Unit 5 | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 1 | What activities must be undertaken when managing people? | Paired Brainstrom
- What is HRM? | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- The HR Process | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Why might a business find itself experiencing a shortage of a particular skill/type of employee? | Class Discussion.
- Why is HRP necessary? Internal vs. External factors | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 2 | Network Rail | Business Case Study
- Task 3 | The Future of HRM | Article Analysis
- Review: Questions.
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!
BOH4M – Whole Course
BOH4M – Unit 5 – Lesson 1: Human Resource Planning
Add to cart
BOH4M – Whole Of Unit 5