- To learn about accounting.
- To explain why accounting is important.
- To create a cash flow statement.
- To explain how to increase case flow.
- To participate in a game of monopoly.
- Starter: Income statement review worksheet.
- Why is accounting important? | Class brainstorm.
- Why is accounting important? | Teacher led discussion and notes taking
- Cash Flow Statements | Teacher led discussion and notes taking
- Main Task | Monopoly Cash Flow Statements.
- Review: Time for TED… Your Money and Your Mind with Wendy De La Rosa | Episode 8
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!
BBI2O – Whole Course
BBI2O – Unit 3 – Lesson 8: Accounting | Part 2
Add to cart
BBI2O – Whole Of Unit 3