- To learn about loans and credit.
- To define consumer credit.
- To give examples of sources of credit.
- To explain how different types of credit work.
- To explain how to improve your credit rating.
- To participate in an online simulation game.
- Starter: Investing and Savings Recap Crossword.
- Examples of Consumer Credit | Class Brainstorm.
- Types of Credit | Teacher led note taking and discussion.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Credit | Class Brainstorm.
- Aquiring Credit | Teacher led note taking and discussion.
- Task 1 | Shopping for Credit | Internet Research Task.
- Credit Ratings | Teacher led note taking and discussion.
- Task 2 | ShadySam | Online Simulation Game.
- Review: Time for TED… Your Money and Your Mind with Wendy De La Rosa | Episode 6
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!