- To learn about investing.
- To describe the different types of investments.
- To explain the concepts of liquidity, risk and return.
- To explain what risk tolerance is.
- To assess our own risk tolerance.
- Starter: Class Discussion | Why invest? Have you ever invested money? Does your family invest?
- What are investments? | Class discussion
- Types of investment | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 1 | Risk, Liquidity and Return Activity
- Risk and Return Graph
- Task 2 | Investing Scenario | What would you do?
- What affects risk tolerance? | Class discussion
- Task 3 | How risk tolerant are you? | Quiz.
- Diversification | Class discussion.
- Task 4 | Calculating Investment Return | Worksheet
- Review: Time for TED… Your Money and Your Mind with Wendy De La Rosa | Episode 5
Assignment 3.2 | Investing
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!