- To learn about saving.
- To explain why we save money.
- To calculate simple and compound interest.
- To explain the rule of 72.
- To calculate savings using a given scenario
- Starter: Class Discussion | Why save money? Have you ever saved money? Why?
- Why save money? | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Ways to save | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 1 | Simple vs. Compound Interest | Video.
- Simple vs. Compound Interest | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 2 | Calculating Simple vs. Compound Interest | Worksheet.
- Task 3 | Savings Quiz.
- Task 4 | SPENT | Online Simulation Game.
- Review: Time for TED… Your Money and Your Mind with Wendy De La Rosa | Episode 4
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!