- To participate in a budgeting simulation.
- Describe difficult life situations which require financial responsibility.
- Explain how savings can help cope with unexpected life events.
- Explain how education can help a person’s financial situation.
- Starter: 5 years after high school…
- Main Task | Your Money, Your Life | Workbooklet.
- Review: Time for TED… Your Money and Your Mind with Wendy De La Rosa | Episode 1
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!