- To learn about human resources.
- Describe what the human resource process involves.
- Explain the different components of the human resource process.
- Explain the recruitment and hiring process.
- Explain the dismissal process.
- Starter: Business Cartoon | What’s the Focus?
- Task 1 | What is HR? | Video and Wordle
- What is HR? | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 2 | Types of Labour | Classification
- The Interview Process | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 3 | Interview Tips and Tricks
- Job Training |
- Task 4 | Job Training | Business Case Study | Google
- Task 5 | The HR Department | Business Case Study | Google
- Dismissals, Departures and Retirements | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Review: Time for TED… | Why the best hire might not have the perfect resume.
Assignment 2.2 | Business Letter
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!
BBI2O – Whole Course
BBI2O – Unit 2 – Lesson 3: Human Resources | Part 1
Add to cart
BBI2O – Whole Of Unit 2