- To learn about the factors of production.
- Define the production process.
- Name the six factors of production.
- Explain the six factors of production.
- Apply the six factors of production to a chosen business product.
- Starter: Key Term Unscramble.
- Task 1 | Business Case Study | Ganong Bros. Chocolate
- Six factors of production | Class brainstorm
- Six factors of production | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 2 | McDonalds Factors of Production | Piktochart Infographic
- Review: Pair-Share-Discuss.
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!
BBI2O – Whole Course
BBI2O – Unit 2 – Lesson 1: Factors of Production
Add to cart
BBI2O – Whole Of Unit 2