- To learn about corporate social responsiblity
- Define corporate social responsibility
- Explain the two principles of CSR – charity and stewardship
- Identify and explain the four strategies of CSR
- Define what is a CSR audit and explain the criteria for CSR
- Be able to apply and conduct a CSR audit
- Starter: Business Cartoon | What’s the Focus?
- Task 1 | Where do Gadgets go to die? | 5 W’s Article Analysis
- Corporate Social Responsibility | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Stakeholders | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- CSR Strategies | Teacher led note taking and discussion
Assignment 1.4 | CSR Audit
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!