- To learn about business ethics.
- Define ethics, ethical behaviour and ethical dilemma
- Explain why not every legal behaviour is necessarily ethical behaviour and ethical behaviour is not necessarily legal
- Explain how values impact ethical behaviour and decision making
- Define cultural relativism, ethical universalism and ethical imperialism
- Define whistleblowing and examine the laws to protect whistleblowers
- Starter: What are ethics? What is ethical behaviour?
- What are ethics? | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 1 | What would you do? | Business scenarios activity
- Viewpoints in ethics | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Ethical dilemmas | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Ethical dilemmas in the workplace | Class discussion
- Code of ethics | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Ethics checklist | Teacher led note taking and discussion
- Task 2 | Making Informed Decisions | Simulation
- Whistleblowing | TedTalk
- Whistleblowing | Article Analysis
- Review: Head, heart, bin, bag
Assignment 1.3 | Ethical Behaviour
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!