- To learn about consumers and competition.
- Define key terms: producer, consumer and marketplace.
- Explain the difference between needs and wants.
- Explain Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.
- Create a sales pitch for a car.
- Starter: Business Cartoon | What’s the Focus?
- The role of the consumer | Teacher led discussion and notes taking
- Business Case Study | General Mills
- Task 1 | Needs and Wants | What are your needs?
- Task 2 | Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs | Video and Notes
- Task 3 | Needs and Wants | What are your wants?
- Task 4 | Case Study | The 14 year old girl who bought a house
- Task 5 | Sales Pitch Activity
- Review: Time for TED… Starbucks in Australia
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!