- To learn about international business.
- To define imports and exports.
- To explain balance of trade.
- To create a graph of Canada’s balance of trade.
- To explain the difference between international trade organisations and agreements.
- To explain the role of different trade organisations and agreements.
- Starter: Business Carton | What’s the Focus?
- Task 1 | Canada’s Imports and Exports | Business Skill | Graphing.
- Canada’s Major Trading Partners | Teacher led note taking and discussion.
- International Trade Agreements and Organisations | Teacher led note taking and discussion.
Assignment 1.5 | International Trade Agreements and Organisations.
Assignment Research Work Block
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!