- To learn about inflation.
- Define inflation, deflation and hyper inflation.
- Demonstrate how to use the CPI to calculate inflation.
- Define anticipated versus unanticipated inflation.
- Explain the impact of unanticipated inflation.
- Riddle me this…
- Starter: Where is this scene? Photograph Analysis
- What is inflation and how is it measured? [teacher led instruction and note taking].
- How does inflation impact economic agents? [teacher led instruction and note taking].
- Experiential Learning | Inflation Simulation | Royalty for the Day [class task].
- Royalty for the Day | Reflection Activity [individual task].
- Review: How does inflation impact economic agents? [class discussion].
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!