- To learn about how cultural differences can impact business relations.
- Identify various cultural differences that may occur between countries.
- Explain the impacts cultural differences may have on international business.
- Evaluate how the impacts of these problems can be minimised.
- Riddle me this…
- Starter: What are some uniques aspects of your culture? [class discussion].
- Social and Cultural Differences [teacher led instruction and note taking].
- Key Definitions [teacher led instruction and note taking].
- Glocalisation | Research Activity [individual task].
- Cultural Imperialism | Positives and Negatives [teacher led instruction and note taking].
- Cultural Imperialism | Article Reading | Pardon my French? [Individual Task].
- Review: Cultural Imperialism Think-Pair-Share [paired discussion].
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!
BBB4M – Whole Course
BBB4M – Unit 3 – Lesson 2: Cultural Differences
Add to cart