- To learn about the Principles of Market Structures.
- Describe the goals of all firms.
- Define the four types of market.
- Explain the main characteristics of the four types of market.
- Give examples of the four types of market in your local context.
- Explain why knowledge of market structures is important for international success.
- Riddle me this…
- Starter: 60 second challenge!! Favourite Brands.
- The Market Structure [teacher led instruction].
- Types of Market Structure | Reading and Worksheet [individual task].
- Types of Market Structure | Review [class task].
- Market Structures Review | Worksheet [individual task].
- Experiential Learning| Local Town Walk [class task].
- Experiential Learning| Reflection Discussion [class task].
- Review: Why is knowledge of market structures important to international success? [class discussion].
Lesson 1a: Monopoly Game | Assignment 3.1
- Play a game of Monopoly in class [split students into teams of 5/6].
- Use the Monopoly Game Worksheet to record what happens in the game.
- Complete Assignment 3.1 Monopoly Game reflection.
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!