- To learn about sustainability in the business environment.
- Define sustainability.
- Explain the sustainability stool.
- Explain the importance of sustainable development.
- Assess the degree to which a named business has responded to the pressure to reach sustainability targets.
- Riddle me this…
- Starter: 60 second challenge!!
- What is sustainability? [class discussion].
- Sustainbility and the sustainability stool [teacher led instruction and note taking].
- Workplace Quandries [paired task].
- Workplace Quandries Reflection [class discussion].
- How have businesses responded to the pressure to be sustainable? [individual task].
- Review: How have businesses responded to the pressure to be sustainable? [class discussion].
Lesson 7a | Optional Activity | The Corporation (2003) Documentary Analysis
- Watch The Corporation (2003)
- Assign students a set of questions [6 sets to choose from] see resource below
- Students to answer questions in teams of 2/3.
Lesson 7b| Optional Activity | WAL-TOWN The Film Analysis
- Watch WAL-TOWN The Film
- Answer the questions on the worksheet [see resource below].
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!
BBB4M – Whole Course
BBB4M – Unit 2 – Lesson 7: CSR and Sustainability
Add to cart