- To learn about corporate social responsibility.
- Define corporate social responsibility.
- Identify environmental ethical behaviour and relate to specific businesses.
- Evaluate the impact of ethical behaviour on business practices and success
- Explain what is meant by sustainability.
- Evaluate the businesses practices adopted by a variety of organisations.
- Riddle me this…
- Starter: What is this picture showing?
- What are business ethics? [class discussion].
- CSR | Good Practice in the workplace | Card Sort Activity [paired task].
- CSR | Good Practice in the workplace review [class discussion].
- CSR | definition, principles and spectrum [teacher led instruction and note taking].
- How can companies be socially responsible? [paired task].
- How can companies be socially responsible? | Review [class discussion].
- Organisation Investigation | Research Activity [individual task].
- Review: CSR Scenario and consequences | Card Sort Activity [individual task].
Lesson 6a | Optional Activity | The McDonalds Ethical Video Game
- Play the McDonalds Ethical Video Game
- Answer the question sheet linked below
Assignment 2.2 | Social and Environmental Disasters
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!