- To learn about trade organisations.
- Define trade organisation.
- Locate different trade organisations.
- Describe and explain the aims, objectives and outcomes of a particular trade organisation.
- Present findings to the class.
- Riddle me this…
- Starter: Review Apple Outsourcing Case Study from Lesson 1 [paired task].
- Identify the Flags [class task].
- Do you know the acronyms? [class task].
- Agreements vs. Organisations [teacher led instruction and note taking].
- Map Activity | Members of Trade Organisations [individual task].
Distribute Assignment 2.1 International Trade Organisations
- Distribute graphic organiser for presentations
- Watch student presentations
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!
BBB4M – Whole Course
BBB4M – Unit 2 – Lesson 2: Trade Agreements and Organisations
Add to cart