- To learn about the importance of currency to international business.
- Explain why citizens or businesses in one country might require the currency of another country.
- Explain how foreign exchange values are influenced by supply and demand.
- Explain how an increase (or decrease) in the availability of a currency may cause a decline or rise in that currency’s foreign exchange value.
- Riddle me this…
- Starter: 60 Seconds: How many currencies can you name?
- Introduction to Currency [teacher led instruction].
- Foreign Exchange Market Game.
- Game Reflection Questions [individual task].
- Factors Affecting the Value of Currency [teacher led instruction and note taking].
- Currency Reflection Questions [individual task].
- Review: Summary Question [individual task].
- Homework: Exchange Rate Conversion Worksheet.
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!
BBB4M – Whole Course
BBB4M – Unit 1 – Lesson 9: Currency and Foreign Exchange