- To learn about international barriers to trade.
- Define protectionism.
- Explain why countries use protectionism.
- Explain the six barriers to trade.
- Explain how the barriers can be reduced.
- Riddle me this…
- Starter: Key term wordsearch.
- What is Protectionism? Teacher led instruction and note taking.
- Reasons for Trade Barriers: Teacher led instruction and note taking.
- THE BIG SIX – Trade Barriers: Teacher led instruction and note taking.
- Embargoes: Article Activity [individual task].
- Standards: Article Activity [individual task].
- What is the Barrier? Review Matching Activity [class task].
- Advantages and Disadvantages for Trade Barriers [Class discussion].
- Trade Liberalisation and Trade Blocs: Teacher led instruction and note taking.
- Review | Homework: Trade Barriers Article Analysis [individual task].
***Our protected content goes here if you have access. If you have already purchased it, please Login Here ***
Alternately, you can get access via the below options, or visit the course overview, where you can access the first and second lesson free!
BBB4M – Whole Course
BBB4M – Unit 1 – Lesson 7: International Trade Barriers
Add to cart